Cady Forum Index Cady
air jordan shoes

michaeljordanshoes4u 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wrists have reported dropouts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Labi1995

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:30 am    Post subject: wrists have reported dropouts Reply with quote

Ive read a Nike Air Max 270 Femme few stories over the past few days about a new Altra shoe called the Halo. Looks interesting and thought Id share here.

The Halo has a sensor built into the sole that apparently can detect cadence, foot strike location, and ground impact force and send that info to a synced iFit watch or a smartphone. Devices that measure cadence have been around for awhile, but a shoe that can show foot contact location and impact force could be interesting.

A big question will be pricing will runners be willing to shell out $180 for this technology? Theres also the question of what to do with the info that the shoe provides theres no conclusive data showing that one type of foot strike is best under all conditions, and there is considerable debate about whether impact force is related to injury risk. Im also not sure which exact Nike Air Presto Heren aspect of force they are measuring max impact force, max ground reaction force, loading rate, all of the above? Wed also need some Nike Air Max TN Dames kind of norms for force data to make them useful.
Lots of questions, but its cool to see a shoe company pursuing technology like this. I expect well be seeing more from other companies in the not too distant future.Last summer I reviewed the Mio Link wrist-mounted heart rate monitor and found it to be a great alternative to a traditional chest strap HRM. It measured my heart rate accurately, and synced perfectly with both my Garmin 620 and Vivofit. I had to return the Link to the manufacturer after writing my review, but was very tempted to buy one for myself. Instead, based on the recs of some running friends, I purchased a Scosche Rhythm+ HRM instead. Im actually quite glad I did as my overall Nike Air Force 1 Heren experience with the Rhythm+ over the past several months has been fantastic.

The Mio Link and Scosche Rhythm+ share a lot of Adidas Superstar Damen Pink similarities. Both offer an alternative to the traditional chest strap heart rate monitor, both measure heart rate via sensors and LED lights that measure blood flow through the skin, both lack a screen, and both pair with other devices via Bluetooth Smart or ANT+. Pricing is also similar, with both devices selling for between $70-$80.

For me, the main thing that sets the Rhythm+ apart from the Link is the band used to attach it to your arm. The Mio Link is a wrist-based device it has a watch-like plastic band that I found somewhat uncomfortable, particularly when cinched tightly. There is really no alternative with the Link other than attaching it to your wrist, and this has caused problems for some people Adidas ZX 700 Damen as HR measurement requires a good, tight fit (those with bony wrists have reported dropouts and other problems).
Jollyhers

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: onashoes Reply with quote

http://onashoes.com/こんなパンプス結婚式にぴったり~/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cady Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: