Cady Forum Index Cady
air jordan shoes

michaeljordanshoes4u 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to convert mod video files on window/mac

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lindairion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:12 am    Post subject: how to convert mod video files on window/mac Reply with quote

"Free converter for JVC video camera .MOD for Mac? I have a JVC Everio hard disk video camera and the .MOD files it creates can't be read by my Mac (white notebook 10.6.2), Is there any freeware that will convert the files to a .MOV or other extension - I want to publish video to my web site as well. What is the most universal extension or file type for video?"

"I just puchased the new JVC digital 30 gig HD camcorder and when I downloaded the files onto my computer the only program that could play it was the Power dvd program because the files are MOD. How do I convert the files to something windows media player can read and play?"

"Converting .MOD Files without losing Quality? So I have a JVC Everio and I have a hard time converting it, I read a couple of things that when you convert .MOD files the quality gets lower."

Mod video converter is a professional and comprehensive MOD video conversion tool which is specially designed for JVC Everio, Canon FS series, Panasonic SDR series and Sony camcorders. Mod convert supports batch conversion to save your previous time, which can convert Mod video file to AVI,WMV, FLV, MP4, MPG,DV,MOV, RMVB, RM etc.

Now step by step teach you to convert MOD video file by using iOrgSoft MOD converter for mac
Step1: Download and install iOrgSoft mod converter, the software is guaranteed 100% clean, the main interface like this:

Step 2. Load MOD video to mac mod converter
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or "File> Add File" to load files, you can load one or more MOD video files or the whole video folder in the info list at one time.

Step 3. Set the output formats and destination.
From the "Profile" drop-down list you can choose one format that meets your requirement.

Step 4. Clip/Crop/Effect MOD file
Click "Clip" "Edit" buttons to edit MOD video file to enrich your digital entertainment life.

Step 5: Convert with mod file converter, the software is guaranteed 100% clean, the main interface like this:

Click "start" button to start conversion, this process will take a while.

what is a mod file?
The .MOD file format is used by various digital camcorder models (I.E JVC Everio) to save their videos. These files are often accompanied by small .MOI files (See links below) which contain the videos' time-stamp information. The .MOD format is simply a MPEG2 formatted video, and if you simply wish to view the files on your computer, it is reportedly safe to rename the extension from .mod to .mpg or .avi
missziva

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leather boots
spotify premium download songs
population variance formula
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cady Forum Index -> Test Forum 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: